1. About this Policy
1.1 SteppeChange is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to the website in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”).
2. Use of Information
Like all website operators, SteppeChange receives, gathers, manages, analyzes, and transfers information. SteppeChange does so in order to operate and maintain its current website, and to do business with customers and business partners. For example, we may receive, gather, manage, analyze, and transfer:
- technical and environmental information such as browser type, location, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of use of our website;
- information that users of our website provide to us;
- information concerning the use of our website by users;
- information that has been made anonymous and aggregated;
- information about users of our website that we receive from business partners;
- information that users of website make public.
SteppeChange collects information, which is necessary to:
- provide services to its website users, customers and business partners;
- notify users, customers and business partners of its services or their account status;
- carry out internal administration and analysis.
SteppeChange can also use that information to enhance users, customers and business partners visit to its website by:
- Informing them about relevant steppechange.com products, content and events;
- tailoring their experience to a preferred choice of topic/content;
- informing them of changes in www.steppechange.com.
By providing SteppeChange with your personal information, you consent to us (and where relevant, our subsidiaries, affiliates and trusted partners) using (including collecting, storing and processing) your personal information.
3. No Transfer of Personal Information.
Some users of SteppeChange website provide SteppeChange with personal information when registering to use our website or when entering into commercial transactions concerning paid-for products and services. For example, a user may provide us with his or her name and email address in order to register for access to a SteppeChange website or may provide us with a physical mailing address when purchasing a product from us. Unless a user provides SteppeChange with permission at the time of disclosure or at another time, SteppeChange will not transfer, lease, or sell personal information collected at the time of registration or commercial transaction except as follows. SteppeChange may share such information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request, or when SteppeChange believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights or interests of SteppeChange, its customers, or business partners, or the public at large.
4. Cross-Border Deliveries.
The facilities of SteppeChange and its business partners are located around the world. As a result, information provided to us by a user may be delivered to, and processed in, a country that mandates a lesser level of data protection than does the user’s home country.
We employ security measures designed to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of information.
6. Other Sites and Sites.
7. Access to Information.
Users may request access, correction, or deletion of personal information as required by law. SteppeChange will seek to comply with any bone fide request. Please email any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
This site utilizes cookies. Cookies provide a mechanism for us to understand how you use the website over time so that we can provide you the best user experience according to your expressed preferences. We do not sell this information to any third party, but may provide information to partners that assist us in updating, managing or maintaining our website.
9. Business Transfers.
If SteppeChange is acquired or sells all or a portion of its assets to another company, or declares bankruptcy, it is likely that information held by SteppeChange will be transferred away from SteppeChange. Nothing in the policy is meant to forbid such a transfer.